Demonstrate your quality
• Content in partnership with Oxford University Press
• Works on mobile, desktop or tablet
• Mapped to top course books
• End of Unit test item bank
• Progress tests
The same course, the same progress—digital or in-person. GEL provides the tools to connect online students to your face-to-face course.
Get more competitive with GELnet and CourseQual
Lower operational costs, better results, data to show it.
- Use CourseQual to identify, catalogue and share best practices from weekly plans.
- Consolidate your digital and paper-based materials to support your syllabus.
- Use GEL’s powerful Education Intelligence platform to drive higher standards and demonstrate your success.
More learning in more ways in less time
Better classes, more individual support for students
- Reclaim your first day with pre-arrival placement testing supported by the Oxford Online Placement test, pre-arrival questionnaires and a prep-course to get your students ready.
- Target student needs based on tutorial or test results with GEL’s vast library of high-quality content powered by Oxford University Press.
- Make it easier to keep classes on track with digital content linked to your syllabus and targeted to your students’ needs.
- Help teachers find alternative sources of content with our course book to course book mapping.
- Reach students in school or remotely.